VW Campervan Hire UK
Experience Luxury VW Campervan Hire UK & Europe
We now have ‘Aubrey’, our brand new Ashton VW Campervan for hire. Kitted out with all you need whether you are looking for a nice weekend by the coastline, a trip across the UK countryside or even venturing further afield into Europe.
We also have a GREAT OFFER, where you can hire one of our vans and if you then decide to purchase a Campervan from us, we’ll deduct the hire costs from your purchase price.
OUR CAMPERVANS ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR 2017, CHECK BACK NEXT YEAR FOR MORE BOOKINGS.
VW Campervan Hire Costs
Our pick up and drop off days are Monday and Friday.
Please contact us if you require more flexibility.
Terms & Conditions
There are a few things you should keep in mind if you’d like to take advantage of our VW Campervan Hire.
- When hiring a VW Campervan the nominated driver must be over 25 & under 75 (for insurance purposes).
- You must have had a full UK or EU licence for at least 2 years with no more than 3 penalty points.
- You must provide three forms of I.D (Driving Licence photo card with current address, Utility Bill with current address & National Insurance Number).
- We do allow our VW Campervan Hire to include travelabroad, but you must notify us before doing so.
- A security deposit of £500 is required on collection of the campervan. This is payable by credit or debit card and will be refunded 14 days after the safe return of the vehicle (subject to post hire inspection).
- Booking dates are subject to availability
All ages welcome, but drivers must be aged over 23 and under 75 to hire our campervans.
Sorry, no pets
Strictly no smoking
Accepted Payment Methods
Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Check In & Check Out Times
Earliest check in is 2.00pm or 3.00pm depending on your accommodation. Latest check in is 11.00pm. We kindly ask that you check out by 10.00am.
In the event of a cancellation the following applies:
– Cancellations between the time of confirmed reservation and 42 days before the rental period- the booking deposit is forfeited.
– Cancellations between 42 and 14 days of start of the rental period (a fee of 50% of the balance of the payable hire charge will be incurred)
– Cancellations less than 7 days before the rental period commences – 100% of the total hire charges are forfeited.
However, if we receive another booking for the same rental period we will waive the cancellation fee but not the booking deposit.
If you change your booking date, we will only honour booking deposits for a period of 1 year from receipt after which time the booking deposit is forfeited.
There is also charge 3% if you pay by Credit Card to cover our charges.
We have listed the common questions we frequently get asked, if there is something you need or want to ask you, that hasn’t been answered below you can contact us directly.
Q. How many passengers can I carry and how many does it sleep?
A. This campervan carries a maximum of four passengers and can sleep up to four people (two downstairs and two in the pop up roof).
Q. What does the van come with?
The camper comes with a welcome pack: Tea coffee sugar, Kettle, knives forks and spoons, can opener, Mugs, plates, bowls, tea towel and waste water bucket.
Q. How do I use…
A. You will be given a demonstration on how to use all the equipment on collection of the van however, there will also be an instruction pack with details of how to use all the equipment in the van, should it slip your mind.
Q. What else can I book through you?
A. We don’t hold a lot of stock so if there is something in particular that we don’t have, we can look to hire it for you. Or if it is an activity or special occasion have a chat with us and we will be happy to sort out the arrangements and charge you at cost with a one off arrangement/ admin fee of £25
Q. What happens if I am involved in an accident or the vehicle breaks down?
A. Insurance details are in the terms and conditions and this will also be discussed when you hire the van
Full breakdown cover is provided and again full details will be provided at the time of the hire
Q. Where can I go in the van?
A. There are no mileage limits however, and as long as you have a valid passport, you can take him wherever your heart desires. (just as long as you bring him back.) There will be an additional £50 insurance fee to cover you whilst abroard.
Q. Where are Autohaus VW located?
A. Our address is:
Autohaus Campervan Conversions
Q. Can I leave my car on your drive while I have the van on hire?
A. Yes, we are happy for you to park your car with us however, you leave it at your own risk and we are not responsible for the vehicle or any valuables left in it.
Q. What if I have any further questions?
A. Please feel free to contact us with any queries either via email (email@example.com) or please call on 01643 703 283.