Delivery & Returns
We offer a No-Quibble Returns Policy allowing you to purchase spares and parts in the knowledge they can be exchanged or refund if required. Full details of our Prices, Delivery and Returns policy can be found below. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Call 01643 703 283
Prices & Payment
- All prices and charges on this site are in UK Pounds and include VAT.
- Prices exclude delivery (unless stated)
- The total cost of your order (including delivery) is dependent upon the Shipping Method and Shipping Address The total price will be set out clearly in your Shopping Basket before you submit your order.
- We currently only accept payment by Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account you can still use most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Maestro and Electron. When you reach the Paypal screen simply click on the link labelled “Pay with a Debit or Credit Card” (See Image Below). Payment is deducted when we process your order.
Where We Deliver
We deliver in the United Kingdom, including England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
We offer a range of delivery methods depending upon the type/size of product, delivery location and weight.
- ROYAL MAIL – Small spares and parts up to 2kg are usually sent via the First Class Royal Mail Small Parcel
- COURIER – Alloy Wheels & Tyre packages are sent direct for our supplier at a fixed cost of £30 to UK Mainland locations. If you require delivery to Scottish Highlands & Isles, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles or Isle of Man please get in touch before placing your order.
- FEDEX – The majority of spares and parts are shipped using Fedex with delivery costs based upon the total order weight. Spares and parts up to 10kg are sent for a fixed fee with an additional cost per kg over 10kg. Different pricing structures are in place depending upon the delivery location including, Mainland UK, Scottish Highlands & Isles, Northern Ireland, Scilly Isles & Isle of Man. The postage cost for your location will be calculated during the checkout process.
- FEDEX PALLET – Spares and parts over 30kg will be shipped by Fedex on a pallet. Please contact us before placing your order to ensure you have the means to receive/unload the delivery. Large spares and parts such as Rock ‘N’ Roll beds and Elevating Roofs can be manually unloaded from the delivery lorry but you must ensure you have sufficient help to do this safely.
Orders taken by 12pm on any working day can usually be dispatched the same day for the next working day delivery.
If you require Guaranteed Next Day Delivery please contact us prior to placing your order to ensure we have stock of your item and can provide Premium Next Day Delivery before 12pm
Our charge depends on the delivery destination and whether you choose a standard Next Day Delivery (1-2 working days), Economy Delivery (2-3 working days) or Premium Delivery (Next day before 12pm), and whether or not you have all of your products delivered at the same time.
Out Of Stock
We do our best to ensure that all of our products are available in stock at all times, however this is not always possible since we use the same products to build our campervans. If your item is not in stock we will contact you immediately to advise. We can then place an order for the item or give you the option to cancel your order if you wish.
We do our best to ensure your orders are sent out quickly and are well packaged. Delivery times are based upon the shipping method selected and are subject to restrictions placed upon us by the shipping company.
- The following shipping times are based upon orders placed before 12pm (midday).
- ROYAL MAIL – Small orders of 0-2kg are generally sent via Royal Mail Small Parcel. This is quoted as a ‘Next Day’ service however in some cases delivery may be up to 2 working days. If you require guaranteed delivery or tracking for small spares and parts please get in touch before placing your order 01643 703 283 and we will do our best to help.
- COURIER – Alloy wheels are shipped direct from our suppliers and should arrive within 1-2 days
- FEDEX – Large spares and parts over 2kg are sent via Fedex. We offer three shipping classes depending upon the urgency of your order.
- Fedex Next Day Delivery – Delivery is usually the following working day. However this is not a guaranteed next day delivery so if your item is urgent please select the Premium Next Day Before 12pm
- Premium Next Day delivery Before 12pm – Delivery is guaranteed within 1working day with delivery before 12pm.
- Economy Delivery – Usually delivered within 2-3 working days after dispatch.
Delivery times are not guaranteed and as such Acare Leisure Ltd will not be held responsible for delayed deliveries outside of our control, we will however work with the customer and the courier company to ensure that your order is delivered as quickly as possible should there be a problem with your delivery.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the delivery address provided is correct, the delivery company has access to the delivery address and that somebody (18 years or older) is available at the premises to sign for the delivery.
We will email you a dispatch notification once your order has been dispatched and in the case of a tracked delivery, you will also received a tracking number and details of the courier.
We understand that sometimes spares and parts are purchased in error or that customers may wish to change their mind and so we offer a no quibble returns policy.
- Please contact us first to advise you wish to return the item and/or arrange a replacement.
- Please return the goods unopened and unmarked in their original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a return (or replacement) if an item is deemed unfit for resale (or re-used within our own campervans conversions).
- Spares and parts must be returned within 14 days from the date you received your goods to the following address
Acare Leisure Ltd
- The customer must bear the direct cost of returning the goods. It is advisable that any returns are done via a trackable delivery method as we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned items.
- Upon receipt and successful inspection of the goods a full refund will be given, minus the original shipping cost.
- If a replacement is requested the cost of returning the goods and shipping the new item is to be covered by the customer.
Missing, Damaged & Incorrect Orders
We try very hard to ensure that you receive your order in pristine condition. In the unlikely event that a product arrives damaged or faulty or you have not received your complete order, you must notify us within 48 hours from time of delivery by calling us on 01643 703 283. Please provide us with your name and order number.
Orders dispatched via our Royal Mail Delivery will not be deemed missing until 15 working days has passed from the date of dispatch. Claims for loss must be made within 28 working days of the date of posting, or no claim will be entertained. Before claiming a missing delivery, please check with your neighbours and ask your postman to check at your local depot.
9.3 Orders dispatched via Next Working day delivery should be delivered the next working day (48 hours in certain cases). If you order does not arrive after this time please report this to us as soon as possible but within 7 working days. If you order has been signed for but you have not received your order, please report this to us immediately. Neither Acare Leisure Ltd nor the courier company are able to investigate mis-deliveries after 7 working days from the date of delivery.